The Division of Transplantation Immunology and Mucosal Biology wishes to appoint an experienced Research Associate to join its new Protein Therapeutics Laboratory (PTL) at Guy’s Campus of King’s College London. The PTL aims to discover and carry out translational research on novel protein and peptide therapeutic agents in the general areas of immunology and inflammatory disease but with a special emphasis on therapies that can have a near-term impact on transplantation outcomes. The appointment will be made, dependent on relevant qualifications, within the Grade 6 scale, currently £31,020 to £37,012 per annum, plus £2,323 London Allowance per annum.
Candidates should possess a Doctoral degree or equivalent in Biochemistry, Biological Chemistry or Molecular and Cellular Biology.
Application deadline is 16/07/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Research Associate in Type 1 Diabetes, King’s College London, UK
- Research Associate Position in Chemistry/Biomedical Sciences, UK
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Physics 2012 by King’s College London, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Genetics and Protein Chemistry 2011 at University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Research Associate in Epidemiology by University College London, UK