This call for applications defines the conditions regarding admission to Research Doctorate in Computer Science under the Graduate School of the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, for the 28th cycle (2012-2013 academic year). 2. Submission of the application for admission as set forth in article 5 implies the acceptance of regulations contained in this call for applications on behalf of the candidate. 3. Failure to comply with the rules contained in this call for applications shall lead to applicants being excluded from the competitive selection process. 4. Attachments to this call for applications constitute an integral part of it. 5. The University will send candidates all communication regarding this competitive selection procedure by e-mail. For this purpose the e-mail address provided by the candidate while registering on the website (see article 5, paragraph 2) will be used.
Candidates in possession of the following requirements, regardless of age or nationality, may apply to participate in the competition.
Application deadline is April 11, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Fellowship in Science and Management of Climate Change, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice Italy
- Research Doctorate Programs 2010, Italy
- Doctorate Positions in The Università degli Studi di Padova 2011-12, Italy
- Doctoral student in Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization Computer Languages, Sweden
- PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences 2011 at University of Trento, Italy