The University of Stavanger invites applications for one three-year doctorate scholarship in Information Technology at the Faculty of Science and Technology in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering beginning September 1st, 2012. The title of the project is “Towards secure data storage and sharing in the cloud”. The position is funded by The Research Council of Norway together with Lyse and Oracle via a User Initiated Project (BIP).
Applicants must have earned a master’s degree within Information Technology or possess corresponding qualifications which could provide a basis for successfully completing a doctorate. It is necessary to have obtained an average grade of B or better in order to qualify. The appointee must be able to work independently and as a member of a team, be creative and innovative. The candidate must have a good command of both oral and written English.
Application deadline is July 21, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2010 Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Science, Technology and Culture Norway
- PhD Research Fellowship in Mobile Health Information Systems by Oslo University , Norway
- Postdoctoral Research Positions in the Department of Information technology 2011-12 in Ghent University, Belgium
- Research Fellow Position in Clayton School of Information Technology by Monash University, Australia
- Fisheries Technology PhD Research Fellowships – Norway