The primary purpose of this permanent position is to enhance the ability of academic staff to secure competitive research grant funding. This involves working with academic staff to identify and promote funding opportunities and providing strategic advice on the development of research grant proposals. Post-award management of research grants is another critical function of this role.
You will have excellent attention to detail, the necessary skills to build effective relationships, experience in designing and implementing systems for quality management of large volumes of material, and a proven track record in managing staff and multiple projects.
For your application to be considered you must address the selection criteria specified in the Position Description which is available from the University Website. For further information please contact Julie Matarczyk on (02) 4221 4728.
Application Deadline is 12 September 2010
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Research Fellow in Materials Development at University of Wollongong – Australia
- Post–Doctoral Fellow at University of Wollongong – Australia
- Griffith University – Research Assistant, Environmental Science in Australia
- Research Fellowships in The University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of Melbourne International Research Scholarships – Australia