The Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore (Duke-NUS) is now accepting applications for the following positions. Research Assistant (Laboratory Manager) (Code: Research/CSCB) – Laboratory of Molecular Cancer Biology (Program in Cancer and Stem Cell Biology)
Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, molecular biology or related field. Experience in molecular biology, tissue culture and/or mouse husbandry important.
Duties Assist PI/Program Director in laboratory management and research program. Help to run a large cancer biology research lab, and assist in our cancer research program. Strong organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to work well with diverse scientists and labs. A broad range of duties will include: ordering lab research supplies, maintaining inventories of cell culture lines, assisting in regulatory compliance; preparation of standard laboratory reagents; perform supervised molecular and cell biology experiments with senior laboratory personnel. Molecular biology and cell biology techniques may include molecular and phenotypic analysis of genetically engineered mice, DNA manipulation, tissue culture, transfections, protein analysis.
Application Deadline is 31 July 2011.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities at Duke University 2011, USA
- Research Position at Sars International Centre 2011-12, Norway
- The Singapore-MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship at SMART – Singapore
- 2011-12 Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Ph.D Scholarship Position in Field of Mitosis Research in Turku – Finland