Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Junior Research Fellow in a DBT funded research project on “Biodiversity, DNA barcoding and phylogeny of commercially valuable marine molluscs of India” in the Laboratory of Dr. Sanil George.
First Class in M.Sc. Zoology. Experience in Biodiversity studies with published proof and expertise in animal DNA barcoding. The project involves filed work in marine environments and the candidates prepared to do field work only need to apply.
Application Deadline is Before 10th November, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Research Associate and JRF Positions 2011-12 at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology’s, India
- The Biodiversity and Climate Research Centre Postdoctoral Position in Germany
- SRF/ RA Positions in Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute 2011, India
- 2011-12 JRF and RA Positions in Advanced Centre for Yoga Therapy and Research, India
- Climate Research Centre PhD Scholarship in Germany