The focus of the research and innovation at DTU Fotonik is all aspects of light and material interactions from ultrafast communication to optical materials. In the area of biophotonics DTU Fotonik wishes to employ an innovative Senior Researcher. The position is for three years with a starting date as soon as possible.
Candidates should have a PhD degree or equivalent as well as academic qualifications equivalent to those obtained by holding a position as Researcher or Assistant Professor. Didactic/pedagogic training Have in-depth knowledge about fabrication procedures and use of optical biosensors in polymer materials and to design the entire fabrication process ready for mass production. Have in-depth knowledge about optical simulations, materials science and chemistry. Experience with optical biosensing within basic research, drug discovery, and/or clinical chemistry and research.
Application Deadline is 3 April 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Scholarships by The DTU Fotonik Denmark
- Postdoctoral Position in Biophotonics 2012 at HHMI Janelia Farm Research Campus, USA
- Postdoctoral Position in Nanotechnology 2012 at DTU, Denmark
- Research Position in Bacterial Metabolic Engineering by Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Postdoc Position at Technical University of Denmark