The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience shol,JlQ..jl.ppear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application through proper channel along with Biodata with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with photocopies certificates (both academic & professional) addressed to the Assistant Registrar (IRD), lIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi on the date of interview. The advertisement No., Title of Project and Post applied for must be mentioned on top left side of the application. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute /IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has not been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SCjST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
PhD (Porous Structures) with First Class M.Sc or equivalent in Chemistry and a minimum of 2 1/2 years of relevant experience after Ph.D.
Application Deadline is 22nd March, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2011 JRF and Project Assistant Positions in the Department of Anthropology at University of Delhi, India
- JRF Position in New Delhi by The Energy and Resources Institute – India
- Research Position 2011 by The National Institute of Immunology, India
- Scholarship for Research in S and T-based Societal Programs, India
- Research Position 2011 at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India