To support interdisciplinary research and develop systems-level integrative approaches connecting genotype to phenotype, the CRI-FEM has now established a Computational Biology Centre (CBC). The CBC will engage with the research departments making the best of the available multi-omics datasets, and generate model-driven datasets, with a special focus on next generation sequencing genome wide analyses.
All openings are effective immediately and will be for three years initially, with a possibility of extension and/or transformation into permanent positions for the best candidates. Researchers coming to work in Italy from abroad may obtain up to 75 % income tax reductions.
Application Deadline is 31th July 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 14 Positions in Systems Biology at University of Groningen – Netherlands
- Postdoctoral Position in Computational RNA Systems Biology by University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Positions in Networked Control Systems & SI at University of Padua – Italy
- Computational Drug Discovery and Bio Postdoctoral Positions in Finland
- Research Positions in Italian Institute of Technology – Italy