The Russian Party renders following financial assistance for Thai students: – payment of monthly allowance of regular amount (it’s the same some of money like for the Russian students, about 800 Bat per month for Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree students and about 1800 Bat per month for post-graduate students), – general hostel accommodation. It means that Thai students should pay for their accommodation the same some of money like Russian students not more. The city and the institute for the candidate is determined by the Russian Party. The arriving candidates are recommended to have: – necessary clothing according to Russian climate, – certain amount of money to compensate the arrival expenses and transportation service from Moscow to the place of study (not less then 150 US dollars); – financial resources for staying in Russia during the whole period of study (not less then 150 US dollars per a month).
Thai applicants who want to get the Russian government scholarship must speak Russian or English fluently.
-The candid ates for government scholarship must have grades for major subjects not less then 80% from maximum level (minimum GPA level of 3.5 out of 4 is required).
-It is desirable that candidates should not be older then 25(for bachelors) and 35 (for masters)
-All candidates should pass the medical examination including HIV and AIDS tests.
Application Deadline is April 13,2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Alexander Pushkin Grant for Advanced Language Training in Russian, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Thai Students at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Thai Students 2012 by Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- NSERC – CMS Math in Moscow Scholarship 2011, Russia
- Research Programme by National Research Foundation of South Africa (NRF) and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), Africa