We are delighted to announce The Samsung Fashion Design Award of £4,000 for a final year MA Fashion student.The Samsung Fashion & Design Fund (SFDF) was launched in 2005 to discover and sponsor talented young designers around the world, enabling them to work freely and show the world what they can do. It is part of Samsung Cheil Industries’ efforts to give back to society, in line with Samsung Group’s corporate philosophy of cultivating talented people as a way of contributing to the development of humankind.
Final year MA Fashion students are invited to apply.
Application deadline is 4 October 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The International Postgraduate Scholarships at University of the Arts London – UK
- Fashion Design & Technology Scholarship Program, Vietnam
- Media, Arts and Design Scholarship by University of Westminster, UK
- Alan Fletcher Scholarship by University of the Arts London, UK
- University of the Arts London Graduate Scholarship, UK