Institute IMDEA Networks is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, Institute IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future Internet technologies and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists.
Successful candidates should have:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Telematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field **
- Excellent academic transcripts
- Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for Ph.D. research thesis
- Excellent level of spoken and written English – Highly motivated – Students who obtained their degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in a higher education system NOT subject to the Bologna Process are strongly advised to provide their GRE scores on the online application form
** An offer of a Research Assistant position implies your acceptance to the UC3M Ph.D. program
Application Deadline is 29 February 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Fully-Funded International Research Scholarships (FIRS) UK
- 2010 Postdoctoral Position in Functionalization of Nanoparticles Spain
- 8 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships by the University of Salzburg Austria
- Fully Funded Doctoral Scholarships 2011 by NUI Maynooth Ireland
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Computer Science, Information Systems and Statistics 2011 in NIDA, Thailand