The International WaterCentre (IWC) Water Leader Scholarships are now open for the 2012 scholarship round. Applications close on 1 August 2011.
Every year, the International WaterCentre (IWC) awards scholarships to a small number of excellent candidates who are accepted into the IWC Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM). Scholarships are awarded to applicants who clearly demonstrate potential to become water leaders of the future.
Full-tuition fee ($41,520) or full-time or part-time/distance** study of the Master of Integrated Water Management
Partial-tuition fee* for full-time or part-time/distance** study of the Master of Integrated Water Management
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for international students
Note: the scholarship does not include travel, accommodation, field work, or living costs. These costs will be the responsibility of successful recipients.
* The selection committee will make a decision as to which recipients will receive a full or partial tuition scholarship.
** Part-time/distance study option is available only to Australian/NZ citizens and Australian permanent residents.
To apply for the scholarship, you must also apply for the MIWM program. Both applications must be received by 1 August 2011. Completion of the equivalent of an Australian undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution. Demonstrated English language proficiency Two years practical experience in a related field is preferred but not required.
Application Deadline is 1 August 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2011-12 International Undergraduate Scholarships by The University of Queensland, Australia
- Master Scholarships at University of Twente for International Students – Netherlands
- 50 Scholarships for International Students 2011 at Bocconi University, Italy
- Macquarie University International Scholarship – Australia
- Civil Engineering Scholarship for International Students 2011, Australia