If you study a higher degree by research (HDR) full time at the School of Applied Sciences, this scholarship could provide you financial assistance whilst you undertake your research degree. The 2012 amount was AUD$ 23,728 per annum, in line with the government Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) stipend rate for 2012.
-satisfy the requirements for an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
-conduct your research full time at the RMIT School of Applied Sciences
-not have previously held a School of Applied Sciences Scholarship for a period of three years or more
-not be currently receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or salary to undertake their research degree
-demonstrate an excellent academic record and a high standard of research capability.
Application deadline is 31 October 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Northcote Trust Scholarship by RMIT University, Australia
- International PhD Scholarship by RMIT University, Australia
- Bayside Group Indigenous Scholarship by RMIT University, Australia
- School of Applied Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship by Bournemouth University, UK
- Undergraduate Academic Merit Entry Scholarship by RMIT University, Australia