The School of Law will offer two PhD scholarships to students commencing their studies in the 2012-2013 academic session. These awards are in addition to the University and College awards, listed elsewhere on this page, which are also available to students studying for a PhD in the School. These awards are available in any field where the School of Law can offer supervision, and are as follows: – One award of fees at the Home/EU rate together with a stipend of £8,000 per year – One award of fees at the Home/EU rate only.
Applicants must degree in relative field.
Application Deadline is 30 June 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Munkman Scholarship in Law by University of Edinburgh, UK
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship by University of Edinburgh, UK
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships by University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Law PhD Scholarships – UK
- ScotCHEM International Graduate School Scholarship by University of Edinburgh, UK