All full-time taught Masters degrees offered within the School of Tourism.How many scholarships are awarded annually? One scholarship of 50% fee reduction or two scholarships of 25% fee reduction will be offered to students from each of the eligible countries.
You must be resident in Brazil, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan or Vietnam at the time of application and you are classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
Application deadline is 31 May 2012 and 1 November 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- School of Tourism Dean’s Scholarship UK
- School of Applied Sciences Postgraduate Scholarship by Bournemouth University, UK
- BU Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship by Bournemouth University, UK
- Bournemouth University International Foundation Certificate Scholarship 2011,UK
- 3 Position in Law Progression Scholarship by Bournemouth University – UK