The Seafair Foundation Scholarship Program for Women is an amazing summer experience for young women seeking academic scholarships and opportunities for leadership development. Participants compete for more than $20,000 in scholarship assistance. The Scholarship Program for Women strives to empower young women in reaching their personal and professional goals. The program showcases individual’s talents, academic abilities, creative expression, public speaking skills and community service. With a mission to promote philanthropy, diversity and community involvement. Participants/Princesses represent Seafair while visiting nearly 20 community festivals and parades.
-Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of August 5, 2012.
-A United States citizen or permanent resident.
-Be able to show proof of enrollment at a post secondary school, college, university, or vocational institution for the Fall 2012 – Spring 2013 quarter/semester(s).
Application deadline is May 8, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Central Florida Chapter Women In Defense Scholarship Program 2012, USA
- Talbots Scholarship 2012 Program for Women, USA
- Horizons Foundation Awards for Women 2011, USA
- Young Women in Public Affairs Award 2011 at Zonta International USA
- Beverly Anderson Scholarship for Women 2011 at George Mason University Virginia, USA