Sports Scholarships since 1996 we have operated a sports scholarship scheme for students who have reached, or have the potential to reach, a very high standard of performance in their chosen sport. Under the scheme,approximately thirty full and half scholarships are awarded each year, up to the value of €4,800 over four years. each scholarship is awarded for a period of one year, but may be renewed for up to a maximum of four years. students pursuing higher study after the four year threshold will be considered for additional years.Sports scholarship payments are generally made in two equal instalments during the academic year, the first in December and the second after the recipients have completed the final examinations in semester two. Sports scholarship recipients must adhere to the institute’s sports scholarships regulations, a copy of which may be obtained from the Sports Department.
-students who are pursuing their higher studies in AIT university
-students who have reached, or have the potential to reach, a very high standard of performance in their chosen sport
-Students pursuing higher study after the four year threshold will be considered for additional years.
Application deadline is July 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Sports Scholarships at National University of Ireland 2011, Maynooth
- Yonex Sports Foundation Scholarship in Physical Education 2012, Japan
- UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary for Malaysian Students 2012, Malaysia
- Sports Scholarship at Mangalore University – India
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Waterford Institute of Technology Ireland