Fellowship Program at National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad under the time bound research project (3 Years) entitled “Industrial and dress footwear characteristics and its influence on postural stability (electromyographic and stabilometric analysis
Applications are invited upto 13.09.2010 sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project:-
M.Sc. 1st ClassEnvironmental Science / Physiology / Life Science with minimum TWO years research experience.
Desirable: (For both posts) Experience in the field survey and good working knowledge in computer.
Application on plain paper indicating full particulars i.e., name, date of birth, qualification, experience, Email ID and mobile number and the detailed biodata alongwith attested copies of certificates, testimonials, etc should be sent to The Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad – 380 016 on or before the stipulated date. Age relaxation in
case of SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules.
Application Deadline is 13.09.2010
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Women’s Health and the Environment Fellowship by The National Network on Environments and Women’s Health (NNEWH), UK
- Research Positions in NIOH at Ahmedabad – India
- JRF Position in New Delhi by The Energy and Resources Institute – India
- PhD and Postdoc Positions at Hasso Plattner Institute – Germany
- Research Positions in Italian Institute of Technology – Italy