This scholarship is offered to selected foreign students for graduate programs in the College of Engineering, Dongguk University, with the following package:
Benefit: Exemption from fees and tuition (Entrance Fee, Tuition Fee) during whole Graduate program.
- Master’s program: tuition waive for 4 semesters
- Ph.D. program: tuition waive for 6 semesters
- Combined program of Master’s and
Ph.D. program: tuition waive for 8 semesters
-Support living expense
- Master’s program(for 4 semesters) : 300,000 KRW / month
- Ph.D. program(for 6 semesters) : 500,000 KRW / month
- Combined program of Master’s and Ph.D. program(for 8 semesters) : 300,000KRW/month(1st semester~3rd semester), 500,000 KRW / month(4th semester~8th semester)
- Students must have complete at least two years (four semesters) of Enrollment for a master’s or Ph.D. program and at least four years for Combined programs of Master’s and Ph.D. program.
- Students must earn 24 credits or more for a Master’s program, 36 credits or more for Ph.D. program and 60 credits or more for Combined programs. Students must also score an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
Application Deadline is December 2, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- KIST International R&D Academy Master-PhD Scholarship – South Korea
- UMF Stevens Scholarship 2011 by University of Maine at Farmington, USA
- Spring Graduate School Scholarships 2012 in Dept. Energy Science by Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- Fall GKS Exchange Scholarship Program 2011, Korea
- International Student Scholarships – Global Korea Scholarship, Korea