Curtin University is pleased to offer the Sunway Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) International Scholarship. The scholarship is available to prospective international undergraduate students who have completed AUSMAT (WACE) through Sunway University College at the Kuala Lumpur or Johor Bahru campus in 2012 and who wish to study at Curtin University. The Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) is equivalent to the AUSMAT program.
-Must have completed an AUSMAT (WACE) program through Sunway College at the Kuala Lumpur or Johor Bahru campus in 2012.
-Must be an international student studying onshore at the Bentley Campus in Semester 1, 2013.
-Must achieve an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) equal to or above 85; met relevant course pre-requisite subject requirements and achieved a scaled mark of 50% or above in Stage 2 or Stage 3 English, Literature or English as an additional language/dialect in the year preceding studies at Curtin.
-Must submit a Curtin application for admission form to the campus Director, Australian Matriculation Programme at Sunway University College by 31 October 2012.
Application deadline is 31/10/2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Curtin Offshore Partner Research Scholarship by Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Humanitarian Fund Scholarship 2011 by Curtin University, Australia
- Curtin Canning College Science International Bursary Australia
- Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship 2011, Australia
- Curtin Engineering Merit International Scholarship, Australia