The Tao Lynn Smith Nursing Scholarship will be awarded every October to commemorate the remarkable life of Tao Lynn Smith. The $1000 award can be used for tuition, books, fees, and other expenses directly related to a student’s education. Recipients must demonstrate financial need (FAFSA), be full time students, and maintain a 3.0 GPA. The same student can apply for the scholarship in subsequent years as long as they continue to meet the qualifications and are selected by an objective selection committee.
- Applicant must be admitted to the Nursing program at SLCC
-Must enroll for a minimum of 12 hours (full-time) and maintain a 3.0 GPA
Application deadline is August 15, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- MountainStar Healthcare Scholarship by Salt Lake Community College, USA
- Wagner Foundation Scholarship by Salt Lake Community College, USA
- HRSA Nursing Scholarship Program by Accredited School of Nursing, USA
- Salt Lake CAP Head Start Scholarship by University of Utah, USA
- Smith Richardson Predoctoral Fellowships in International Security Studies by Yale University, USA