The Tanzania Communications Regulatory Authority (TCRA) is currently inviting highly qualified graduate and undergraduate students to apply for its 2012/13 ICT scholarships. The scholarship offers Tanzania students the opportunity to obtain degrees in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and related areas. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and interview to be conducted by the Scholarship Panel.
Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
Undergraduate Students: 1. The applicant must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination in the year 2012. 2. The applicant must be admitted or intending to be admitted in any ICT related degree programs in an accredited Institution of Higher Learning in Tanzania in the 2012/13 academic year.
Master Students: 1. Have an honors upper second or higher undergraduate degree from recognized University. 2. The applicant must be admitted or intending to be admitted in any ICT related degree programs in an accredited Institution of Higher Learning in Tanzania in 2012/13 academic year.
Application deadline is 3rd August 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Undergraduate Degree Scholarships in Tanzania Government by Algeria
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Geology for Australian Citizens in Tanzania,
- 2011-12 Sokoine University Master’s Scholarships, Tanzania
- The Julius Nyerere Master’s Scholarships for Tanzanian Students by University of Edinburgh, UK
- Non-Resident Scholarship for Undergraduate Students by University of Nebraska at Kearney, USA