Fellows can expect to gain an in-depth understanding of the U.S. health care system and policy challenges, enhance their methodological skills, and develop valuable contacts and opportunities for ongoing cross-national exchange and collaboration. In addition to the opportunity to conduct a research study in the U.S., the Harkness Fellowships provide space to think and reflect without the pressures of day-to-day job responsibilities.
The Commonwealth Fund’s Harkness Fellowships in Health Care Policy and Practice provide a unique opportunity for mid-career health services researchers and practitioners from Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom to spend up to 12 months in the United States, conducting original research and working with leading U.S. health policy experts.
Application Deadline are September 17, 2012, November 19, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Harkness Fellowships in Health Care Policy and Practice 2011, USA
- 2010 Health Care Policy & Practice Harkness Fellowships, New York
- Health Care Research and Health Policy Fellowship by Stanford University,USA
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Health Policy Fellowship 2012, USA
- Postdoctoral Research in Global Health and Health Policy by Princeton University, USA