The College seeks applications for a Harrison Watson Senior Studentship to run for one year initially but extendable a year at a time up to a normal maximum of three years from the date of election. It is intended that the Studentship will allow the successful applicant to become fully involved in the life of the College on a par with the Fellows.
Applicants should have graduated in clinical medicine and be registered for a research degree at the University of Cambridge. The studentship does not support fees or maintenance costs.
Application deadline is 27th July 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Senior Clinical Training Scholarship in Anatomical Pathology by University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Studentship in Hispanic Studies by The University of Cambridge 2011, UK
- PhD Studentship in Sensitivity Analysis in Thermoacoustics 2011 by University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Studentship at University of Cambridge – UK
- Cambridge University PhD Studentship in Physics Department, UK