These projects are to be carried out for six to eight weeks during the summer university break and are designed to help foster and inspire the next generation of cardiovascular researchers.
The Heart Foundation offers Summer Scholarships to give undergraduate students an opportunity to participate in biomedical, clinical or public health research projects relevant to cardiovascular disease and related disorders.
Application deadline is 14 September 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Life Sciences Research Fellowship in Heart Foundation Australia by NSW Cardiovascular Research Network
- Summer Scholarships for Students of Information and Communication Technologies 2012, Australia
- Need base & Merit Scholarships Summer 2011, IBA
- Kennan Institute Summer Research Scholarships in Social Sciences or Humanities, USA
- 2011-12 Australia-Korea Foundation Scholarships Programme, Australia