In association with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, THE HINDU invites applications for scholarships for technical training in JAPAN. The number of scholarships will be three. Trainees shall be during their training, under the supervision and direction of Hitachi, which has full discretion on scope, mode, duration and place of establishment of their training. Training will not be available in the R&D activities of Hitachi. They will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted.
-Candidates who must be Indian Citizens, should not have completed 30 years of age on 31-03-2012 and should be in possession of the minimum Degree of B.E., or B.Sc. (Engg.) or its equivalent from any recognized University.
- Parents or Guardians of selected candidates shall guarantee their good conduct and shall undertake to pay for their repatriation should their conduct be found unsatisfactory by Hitachi Ltd., or any public authority in Japan or in case the selected candidates desire to discontinue their studies in Japan for any reason whatsoever during the period of their scholarship
-The Scholarships are tenable in Japan for principally six months commencing about July 2011. Trainees may have general training in one of the following product fields of Hitachi Ltd., (Hitachi) for Example (1) Industrial Systems (2) Transportation Systems (3) Power Systems (4) Information and Telecimmunication Systems being subject to the convenience of each of Hitachi’s establishments. During the training, there will be special emphasis on environment-related and energy-saving technologies.
Application Deadline is December 31 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Hindu-Hitachi Scholarships Japan
- International Hitachi Scholarships 2012 at The Hitachi Foundation, Japan
- Japanese Urological Association (JUA) International Foundation Scholarships 2012, Japan
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2012 for Public Policy and Taxation, Japan
- CERN-Japan Fellowship Programme 2011, Japan