The Intajour Fellowship Program is a ten-month-long course called “Journalism in the Digital World”. The next batch starts on September 2, 2012 and consists of attendance phases as well as e-learning phases. It is a challenging high profile program and please read carefully this description before applying.
The ‘Journalism in the Digital World’ program is aimed at professional journalists from countries where there is a shortage of continued training of this kind.
-Applicants will have demonstrated their journalistic talent as a member of an editorial team or as a freelance.
-Applicants should be interested in the new technical opportunities for doing research and publishing on the Internet.
-An understanding of the role of independent media in democratic societies is a given.
Application Deadline is May 7, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Intajour Fellowship Programme for Journalists 2011, Germany
- Knight Fellowships for International Professional Journalists in Stanford University – USA
- Fellowship Programme of the International Youth Library 2011-12, Germany
- Korea-United States Journalists Exchange Program
- 2011-12 The IJP George Weidenfeld Bursary for British and German Journalists