In 2013, The LAGRANT Foundation will provide 20 scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students who are attending accredited institutions and are pursuing careers in the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
-Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
-Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian/Pacific Islander American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/Alaska Native.
-Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter.
-Must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA (if you do not meet this requirement.
-Must major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising or must minor in communications with desire to pursue a career in public relations, marketing or advertising
Application deadline is February 28, 2013.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- District Governor’s Scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate Students, USA
- Kit Faragher Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, USA
- Ohio Soybean Council Foundation Scholarship 2012-2013 for Undergraduate Students, USA
- MassMutual Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students, USA
- Boren Scholarship for American Undergraduate Students – USA