The purpose of the McLean Endowment is to support outstanding basic research at the University of Toronto in the following fields: physics, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, engineering sciences, and the theory and methods of statistics. The specific purpose of the McLean Award is to provide extraordinary support to an outstanding researcher relatively early in his or her career by assisting the awardee to attract and support graduate students and post-doctoral fellows of great promise as part of his/her research team. The award recipient will be known as the McLean Senior Fellow. Students and post-doctoral fellows receiving support from the Award will be known as McLean Graduate Fellows and McLean Post-doctoral Fellows, respectively.
Eligibility for the McLean Award is restricted to full-time members of the University’s faculty who conduct research in the fields designated above and who are, as of the date of application, within twelve years or less of having received the Ph.D.
Application Deadline is Jan 16, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- PhD Position in the Department of Geology 2012 at University of Toronto, Canada
- Neuroradiology Fellowship Progam at University of Toronto 2012-13, Canada
- Women’s Imaging Fellowships 2011 at University of Toronto, Canada
- Research Grants 2011 in Health and Life Sciences in University of Toronto, Canada
- J. David McMurray Award Fund at Wilfrid Laurier University 2012, Canada