The School of Law is fortunate enough to be able to, each year, make a number of awards for postgraduate study, both at LLM, MSc and PhD level. This page is updated over the course of the year as and when new awards become available. Applications for any of these awards should be made by completing this form and emailing it to email@example.com by the closing date specified at the above website address. It is a condition of eligibility that any applicant for an award has also submitted a complete application for admission (including supporting documents) to the relevant postgraduate programme in the School by that same closing date.
This award will provide £1,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for one student studying on the LLM in International Law.
Application Deadline is 30 April 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship by University of Edinburgh, UK
- University of Edinburgh Southern African Scholarships 2012 by University of Edinburgh, UK
- Tercentenary International PhD Scholarships by University of Edinburgh, UK
- School of Engineering International Masters Scholarship by University of Edinburgh, UK
- Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship 2012 by University of Edinburgh, UK