The extracurricular training is an integral and eminently important part of the promotion of students and will serve as a platform for international students and scholarship recipients of the EZA from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
The One-World-Scholarship-Programme is directed at students from developing countries at Austrian Universities and is meant to contribute to the peaceful coexistence of people from different countries of origin by enhancing equal opportunities, dialogue, intercultural know-how and partnership. It has been established within the Austrian Cooperation for Education, and together with the other programmes it supports their concerns (struggle against poverty, resource conservation, peace-keeping etc.), the establishment and expansion of accordingly qualified personnel and the advancement of educational- and economic systems (capacity and institution development) with lasting effects.
The One-World-Scholarship-Programme is directed at students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who are interested in development policy and who have come to Austria on their own initiatives, in order to complete their education. With their decision for studying abroad, the students have demonstrated a high degree of assertiveness, creativity and mobility.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- One World Scholarship Programme in Austrian Universities for Developing Countries
- Two Open PhD Positions in Medical Imaging, Visualization and Image Processing Vienna – Austria
- Hellenic Scholarship for Foreign Students From Developing Countries
- Austria PhD Positions in the Inverse Problems Research Group
- 2011 Schlumberger Fellowships for Women from Developing Countries