The Rural Finance Undergraduate Scholarship offers payments of up to $6,000 per annum to six recipients for a maximum three year period, completing an undergraduate degree course. Rural Finance is committed to the future of regional Victoria and is pleased to support this program which encourages the education and skill development of those people who will shape the future of agriculture in Victoria.
Students must demonstrate Victorian residency over a three year period prior to application date;
• Students in the fi rst or second year of an undergraduate degree at a tertiary institution in Victoria;
• Students must be under 26 years of age as at the fi rst of January of the year in which he or she applies and an Australian Citizen;
• Students must demonstrate a career commitment that will ultimately benefi t agriculture;
• Studies may include, but are not limited to, agriculture, business, food science, forestry, applied science, horticulture and veterinary science.
Application Deadline is 31 May each year.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- The Rural Finance Vocational Education Scholarship in Agriculture, Australia
- PhD studentships in Finance at University of Melbourne – Australia
- PhD Studentships in Finance at University of Melbourne – Australia
- Mrs Mac’s Rural Scholarship by EUC University, Australia
- Faculty of Engineering Rural Scholarship 2011 by University of New South Wales, Australia