The successful candidate will join a vibrant research community based at Cardiff University’s School of Psychology, which is a member of the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research, the Climate Change Consortium for Wales (C3W) and the Sustainable Places Research Institute. Findings will be used by Shell in its efforts to help its own customers use less energy, and will be published in conferences and peer-reviewed journals.
ESRC studentships are available from the Wales DTC for UK and EU students who meet residency requirements set out by the ESRC.To be eligible for the full award, EU Nationals must have been in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the course for which they are seeking funding, including for the purposes of full-time education. EU Nationals who do not meet the above residency requirement are eligible for a fees-only award, provided that they have been ordinarily resident in the EU for at least 3 years prior to the start of their proposed programme of study.
Application Deadline is 30th April 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- School of Psychology International Undergraduate Scholarship 2012, UK
- Psychology PhD Studentship in City University London
- Research Fellowship in Psychology 2011 at University of Southampton, UK
- APA Dissertation Research Award in Psychology 2011, Washington
- Master Scholarships on Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology Europe