The Program provides scholarships to outstanding IIT students who wish to study on master’s and/or doctoral programs at the University of Tokyo (Todai). The program provides a scholarship during the period of study at Todai and aims to educate leading individuals who will lay the foundations of a future network between India and Japan. Based on the Todai-IIT Comprehensive Education Exchange Program, Todai will select outstanding students currently enrolled at the following five Indian Institutes of Technology (the IITs).
Applicants for the scholarship must meet all of the following requirements.
1) For master’s programs, applicants must have completed, or are expected to complete, a bachelor’s degree from one of the IITs by September 30, 2012. For doctoral programs, applicants must have completed, or are expected to complete, a master’s degree from one of the IITs by September 30, 2012.
2) Applicants must have clear research plan at Todai with high expectations of substantial academic results. The research theme must be related to the research that applicants conducted at the IITs.
3) Applicants must not be receiving any other scholarship from any domestic or foreign organization.
Application Deadline is By the end of December, 2011
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2012 for Public Policy and Taxation, Japan
- Graduate Scholarship Program by Japan-World Bank, Japan
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2011
- Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship Program 2011, Japan
- Panasonic Scholarship for Master’s Students 2012 at University in Japan