The National Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology (CEMB), Lahore, Pakistan and TWAS offer fellowships to young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue research towards a PhD in molecular biology and molecular genetics. Applicants should be aware that they can apply for only one fellowship per year. With the exception of the fellowships “for research collaboration”, all other fellowship programmes offered by TWAS and TWOWS that are mutually exclusive.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
-Be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year.
-Be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan).
- Hold a Master’s degree in a field of natural sciences.
-Provide evidence of proficiency in English.
Application Deadline is 30 June of each year
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme – Pakistan
- 2011 TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, Pakistan
- Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology & TWAS Fellowship Programme in Pakistan
- Fellowship Programme in Pakistan by TWAS & International Centre for Chemical and Biological Science
- TWAS-icipe Postgraduate Fellowship Programme – Kenya