TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme For young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue postdoctoral research in organic chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular medicine, pharmacology or physical chemistry at the International Centre for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) — comprising the H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry and the Dr. Panjwani Centre for Molecular and Drug Research, Karachi, Pakistan. Deadline: 30 June.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
-be a maximum age of 45 years on 31 December of the year of application;
-hold a PhD degree in a field of natural sciences;
-be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan);
-be regularly employed in a developing country (other than Pakistan) and hold a research assignment there;
-provide a certificate of good health from a qualified medical doctor;
-provide evidence of proficiency in English.
The new call for applications will open in March 2012 and will close on 30 June 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- 2011 TWAS-ICCBS Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme, Pakistan
- TWAS-ICCBS Postgraduate Fellowship Programme – Pakistan
- Fellowship Programme in Pakistan by TWAS & International Centre for Chemical and Biological Science
- TWAS-CEMB Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2012, Pakistan
- Centre of Excellence in Molecular Biology & TWAS Fellowship Programme in Pakistan