UBC determines how much support is given to you by calculating your assessed financial need, the difference between your costs and your resources. Our calculation considers educational costs and standard allowances for living expenses to determine the total cost of study. We’ll compare this against your personal resources (including scholarships). If you are considered a dependent student, we will also consider your family’s resources.
-Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or landed immigrant.
-Apply for the UBC Bursary program by the deadline.
-Be receiving government student loans during the same session that your are applying for bursary support.
-Have your enrolment confirmed for your student loans by the bursary deadline.
-Have an assessed financial unmet need.
-Be enrolled in an eligible program
Application deadline is Opens August 15 and September 15.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Undergraduate Achievement Bursaries at University of Pretoria 2011, South Africa
- Waterloo International Undergraduate Emergency Bursary, Canada
- Faculty of Medicine Awards by the University of Calgary, Canada
- Bootten Bequest Bursaries 2011, New Zealand
- 2011-12 International Leader of Tomorrow Award, Canada