Four $5,000 tuition specific awards will be awarded to academically talented students within the College of Business Administration. The award is for one academic year 2012-;13 with $5,000 awarded in Spring 2013.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
-Junior or senior status at the time of the award .
-Resume Students who will be able to apply this scholarship to the current academic year 2012-2013 .
-Students who already have a full tuition scholarship are not eligible.
Application deadline is October 5, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Gilt City LA Scholarship for Undergraduate Students by Musicians Institute, USA
- Kit Faragher Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, USA
- The Lagrant Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students, USA
- SEBS Scholarship for Undergraduate by State University of New Jersey, USA
- Richard T. Greener Scholarship for Undergraduate Students by University of South Carolina, USA