To assist high school graduates who have participated in NSCC’s Upward Bound Program who will be enrolling at North Shore Community College to continue their education. Scholarships will be awards of $1,000 for tuition, fees, and related expenses, $500 for the fall 2012 semester and $500 for the spring 2013 semester.
- Applicants must be current participants in NSCC’s Upward Bound Program.
- Applicants must apply for admission to North Shore Community College and be accepted into the program of their choice.
-Applicants must complete the attached Scholarship Application.
-Applicants must demonstrate financial need
Application deadline is June 22, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- HSF/Achievement Scholarship by Community College, USA
- Jefferson Community College Nontraditional Scholarship, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Guam applicants at Guam Community College 2012, USA
- AHBAI Scholarship for College Bound Students by Fred Luster, Sr. Education Foundation, Chicago
- Asian Pacific Community Fund – Verizon Scholarship Awards Program, USA