The amount of the scholarship is based on tuition costs, program length, anticipated living costs of the scholarship recipient, and the number of Victoria Gold Corp /FNNND CBA Scholarships awarded in any year.
-Applicants must be Na-cho Nyak Dun Citizens.
-Recipients must begin studies within six months of being awarded a scholarship.
-In the event that a recipient withdraws from full studies, they must immediately return any unused portion of the scholarship. Students in this situation may re-apply, although the scholarship amount already used will be taken into account.
Application deadline is August 6, 2012 , December 1, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships 2011 by University of Victoria, Canada
- Dean’s Award for Indigenous Graduate Students by University of Victoria, Canada
- John Michael Brownutt Scholarship for Undergraduate/Graduate Students by University of Victoria, Canada
- 2011-12 University of Victoria Graduate Student Fellowships, Canada
- PhD Scholarship Program Suicide Research in Nursing Science 2011, Canada