These scholarships are available to assist one medical student and one law student to continue their studies at the University of Adelaide.Each award shall be tenable for one year. Applicants may reapply for scholarships in subsequent years but will compete with new applicants. No preference will be granted to continuing students who have held a scholarship in the previous year. The Scholarship must be taken up in the year in which it is offered; acceptance of the Scholarship offer cannot be deferred. If a student declines the Scholarship offer, the Scholarship will be offered to the next eligible student.
In the case of the award for Medicine, applicants must have completed at least one full year of the MBBS. In the case of the award for Law, applicants must have completed at least two years of tertiary study, including a minimum of 8 points of law subjects.
Application deadline is 30 April 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- ET and MM Hearn Scholarship in Medicine by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Adelaide Graduate Research Scholarships (AGRS), Australia
- AOASI Undergraduate Scholarships by The University of Adelaide – Australia
- The International Postgraduate Research Scholarship by University of Adelaide, Australia
- Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) 2011 for Master and PhD Research Studies, Australia