The William Jefferson Clinton Scholarship at the American University in Dubai seeks to further the goals of the Clinton Presidential Foundation to strengthen the capacity of people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence. In partnership with the American University in Dubai, the program will provide American students based in the US the opportunity to expand their educational and cultural horizons by studying in the Arab world.
The scholarship is only open to U.S. Citizen Students currently enrolled as fulltime undergraduate degree candidates at an accredited four-year college/university in the United States.
March 15 for study abroad in the Fall Semester every year, October 15 for study abroad in the Spring Semester every year, and February 15 for study abroad in the Summer Session every year.
For further information about this scholarship visit the below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- William J. Clinton Fellowship 2011 for Service in India
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Programmes 2011 by BITS Pilani, Dubai
- Bridging Scholarship for American Undergraduate Students 2011, Japan
- Boren Scholarship for American Undergraduate Students – USA
- Central American and the Caribbean Scholarships by University of Westminster, UK