Women in Science and Engineering Program and the Department of Biomedical Engineering in the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences are pleased to announce the WISE -Goddard Scholarship. This will be given to one WISE student for the academic year of 2012-2013. The scholarships is in the amount of $7,500 and will be given in two installments of $3,500 contingent on the student’s academic performance.
-be an active member of the Women in Science and Engineering Program (WISE)
-be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student,in both the fall/spring semester
-have completed the sophomore year by June 2012
-have maintained a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Application Deadline is March 26, 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- South African Women in Science and Engineering (SA WISE) – Angus Scholarship in Science and Engineering, South Africa
- Philadelphia Section of the Society of Women Engineers Scholarship 2012, USA
- Angus SA WISE Scholarship for Sub-Saharan Black Woman Graduate 2012
- Talbots Scholarship 2012 Program for Women, USA
- Central Florida Chapter Women In Defense Scholarship Program 2012, USA