Yukon Indian Development Corporation Ltd. (YIDC) is proud to present the Future Leadership Scholarship Program. YIDC is committed to giving back to their shareholders by investing in post-secondary education to support the education and development of our future leaders in the communities.This year YIDC has announced that they will offer 34 scholarships, valued at $1,000.00 each to be awarded to beneficiary students from each of the 17 shareholders of YIDC. These scholarships are for First Nations full-time students pursuing an education in business, environmental or cultural education programs for a certificate, diploma or undergraduate/graduate degrees.
A beneficiary of any of the Yukon First Nations or member of the Taku River Tlingit First Nation or Dease River First Nation.
-Enrolled in a post secondary education institution as a full time student.
-Pursuing an education in business, environmental or cultural education programs for a certificate, diploma or undergraduate/graduate degree.
Application Deadline is March 30, 2012.
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Harry M. Daley Memorial Bursary of Credit Unions for Post-Secondary Education, Canada
- Business Council of Manitoba Aboriginal Education Award, Canada
- The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation Scholarship for Secondary School Kenya
- Graduate Global Leadership Fellowship for Developing Countries Students by UBC, Canada
- International Leaders in Education Program for Malaysian USA