The ZESPRI Innovation Fellowship started in 2004 to encourage capability building and continued research into the kiwifruit industry. With the re- launch of the programme in 2011, ZESPRI aims to encourage key research in specific areas within the industry. OBJECTIVES – Build awareness of the kiwifruit industry as an exciting career option – Encourage further research into the industry – Encourage capability building.
- Available to students enrolled in a Honours or Post-Graduate (Masters or Doctoral) course of study only
- Applicants must hold the appropriate prerequisite degree(s)
- Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for study in New Zealand
- Applicants must maintain grades of an appropriate standard
- Applicants may undertake the research offshore
Application Deadline is 20 Jan 2012
For further information about this scholarship visit below link.
Similar Scholarship Opportunities:
- Canterbury Law Bursary for Undergraduates by University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- UC Commerce Ambassador Scholarships 2012 at University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Lissie Rathbone Scholarships 2012 by University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Clark Fletcher Memorial Citrus Bursary by University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- UC Doctoral Scholarships at University of Canterbury 2011, New Zealand